FEM HAIR REMOVAL CREAM, FOR NORMAL SKIN, WITH PH BALANCING LOTION
FEM Hair Removal Cream with a fast and super-effective formula, keeps your skin smoother for longer by dissolving any hair from deep below, without any pain. It is enriched with Avocado Oil – a rich source of Vitamins A, B, D and E. It intensively moisurizes, giving you long-lastingly smooth and soft skin.
Why is the PH Balancing Skin Care Lotion important?
Your skin has a normal PH in the range of 4.5 – 5.5. Post application of Hair Removal Cream, the PH of your skin increases to a range of 7.0 – 8.5, leading to skin damage, irritation, roughness and dry skin. FEM Hair Removal Cream with its unique ph balancing skin care lotion enriched with Jojoba Oil and Aloe Vera, restores the PH of your skin to its normal range. So now, with the new FEM Hair Removal System, experience quick hair removal for a silky smooth feel, plus velvet soft skin, for long.
IS FEM HAIR REMOVAL CREAM BLOSSOM RIGHT FOR ME?
If you have NORMAL skin, it is right for you as it helps remove hair gently even from your NORMAL skin, leaving it feeling soft and moisturised, without irritation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Apply FEM Hair Removal Cream evenly on the area from where you want to remove hair. Do not rub in.
2. Leave cream on skin for 3 minutes. To remove stubborn hair, leave for maximum of 5 minutes. Do not exceed 5 minutes.
3. Remove cream with the spatula anad see your unwanted hair come off immediately. Rinse skin thoroughly with plain water. Pat dry.
4. Gently massage the PH Balancing Skin Care Lotion onto the area of skin where hair has been removed. Your skin will instantly feel cool, soothed and moisturised.
• Till the last use, retain the outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
• Follow the directions for use.
• Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions of use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
• After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing. Always wait 72 hours between applications.
• Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line, but not suitable for use on any other body parts.
• Do not use on scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been depilated in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
• Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication, which can affect the skin, or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.